Subject: [Leica] HCB method
From: "Carlos Blanco" <cblanco@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 01:53:32 -0300

Some days ago, while I was teaching, one of my pupils asked me about the way
HCB has taken "Dehors la gare de St Lazare". I gave him my suppositions,
based on the observation of HCB work, on his brief comments and on the kind
of equipment he used at that time. I would like to know your opinions
basically on two subjects:
1-how he took that photo
2-I assumed the photo was not prepared in the meaning of telling the guy to
jump and so on. But waht about those in which two old fat black-dressed
greek women passed by under a balcony with two statues? And the rest?

thank you for your opinions and knowledge

carlos