Subject: [Leica] screw mount advice needed
From: "Carlos Blanco" <cblanco@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 02:23:26 -0300

hello,
    I am thinking of buying a screw mount leica (esp. of the III serie). I
own an M2 but I think that for some kind of photos the M2 is either too
expensive (there is an unsafety wave in argentina nowadays) or too intrusive
(for the metro for instance). But I don't really know if I am right or not.
In the first moment I had thought of a IIIf with a 35mm but the adition of a
viewfinder represents a disadvantage.
    Suggests of all kind are welcomed

leically
carlos