Subject: RE: [Leica] leica, mont blanc and so on
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:49:28 +0200

On jeudi 10 juin 1999 7:50, Carlos Blanco [SMTP:cblanco@fibertel.com.ar]
wrote:
>   I can guess that we
> are linked by more elements than we imagine. Perhaps this place should be
> called something like Leica & Mont Blanc & Leatherman & Borges Literature
> &..... users digest.

Carlos,

Don't be so sure ;-)  Imagine the heat of the flames if we extended the
realm of subjects to all those 'cognoscenti' references. We are very very
different, and (loosely) linked by Leica only.... And I am grateful for
that.

I usually find Mont Blanc hardware very ugly BTW, and almost as tasteless
as Rolex watches or most Mercedes cars ...;-)

Alan