Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica NJ incompetence (and APATHY)
From: quem <annecy@hsnp.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 12:33:15 -0500

My dealer told me to send it
>back to NJ for repair as there were no more available at that time. He told
>me to send it to the attention of Brenda Olesin, which I did.
>
>When I had not received it by last week (Wed) I called and asked Brenda
>about it and was told that she would call me back. She did not do so.

Their customer relations sucks!   I've emailed Olesin twice asking about
getting a small part reattached to the winding spool of an almost new
Minilux.  The part just fell off while changing films.  No response from
Olesin whatsoever.  After reading about Ken's dealings with Leica NJ, I'd
just as soon send it elsewhere to be repaired despite the warranty still
being good.  Would appreciate suggestions on where to send it for quick
quality service in the USA.  Thanks for any help offered.

quem