Subject: RE: [Leica] 24mm viewfinder
From: Austin Burbridge <LIGHTandPOWER@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 16:08:52 -0700

>Would it be feasible for Leica or Tom A. to produce an optical mask for the
>21mm finder to be used as a 24mm unit? Perhaps, owners of 21mm finders in
>metal or plastic housing would then be more willing  to spring for the 24mm
>asph lens .
>
>regards, Andrew Jordan

Andrew, I'm copying this earlier post to you in re your question.

I don't know about the accuracy of this, as no-one else has alluded to this
when talking about the Leica 21mm/24mm finders. If true, it might be the
way to go (I'm still mulling over whether to get a 21mm or a 24mm lens for
my M6, and I'm thinking, I could get the finder and then see which view
suits me...).

AUSTiN.