Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip to Paris: Advices needed
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:08:13 -0400

Xavier Logean wrote:

> Dear French luggers,
>
> Next week I have to travel to Paris for my work but will have time to
> walk around in Paris and.. try my new Skopar 25mm.
>
> Could you suggest me
>
> - shops will "large" used Leica equipments
> - library "specialized" in Photography books.
>
> Perhaps there are shops with a large section of books ?
>
> It's quite hard to find large selection of Photo book
> in French, (he oui, je suis francophone) in Switzerland.
>
> Merci,
>
> Xavier.

Xavier,

A wonderful shop with an incredible collection of books is "La Chambre
Claire" in the VIeme Arrondisement on Rue St. Sulpice just about behind
the church of the same name. It is well worth visiting because it does
have such an enormous selection. Bonne chance.
- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/