Subject: RE: [Leica] Trip to Paris: Advices needed
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 23:13:33 +0200

Hello Xavier,

>library "specialized" in Photography books

I like "La Photo Librairie" 49 avenue de Villiers (17ième) 01 42 67 50 12.
Moreover you can find old issues of magazines like Chasseur d'Images or
Phot'Argus (the most comprehensive tests ever written about cameras produced
before 1992, the one of the M6 is 40 pages long !).

> shops will "large" used Leica equipments

I don't live in Paris but I guess a visitor should have a walk on the
boulevard Beaumarchais (subway Bastille) where one can find more than a
dozen shops of used equipment. Prices are generally high (they always are in
Paris).

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)