Subject: Re: [Leica] Capturing the unexpected
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 01:51:14 -0400

4Season wrote:

> I'd like to see online LUG photos which show exotic (as well as everyday)
> places and things in unexpected ways! Don't be shy-share an URL or three
> with us :-)

SNIP

Jeff,

Don't know whether you've seen my site. Other Luggers have so I regret
to say that I haven't added anything new lately. If you haven't seen it
I offer the URL below for your perusal. For those who have seen it,
please bear with until I have several more prints scanned and I make
some tweaks to the structure and maneuverability of the site.

- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/