Subject: [Leica] Trip to Paris: Advices needed
From: Xavier Logean <xavier.logean@epfl.ch>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:40:06 +0200

Dear French luggers,

Next week I have to travel to Paris for my work but will have time to
walk around in Paris and.. try my new Skopar 25mm.

Could you suggest me

- - shops will "large" used Leica equipments
- - library "specialized" in Photography books.

Perhaps there are shops with a large section of books ?

It's quite hard to find large selection of Photo book
in French, (he oui, je suis francophone) in Switzerland.

Merci,

Xavier.