Subject: [Leica] polarizers
From: allan jay silver <silver@proaxis.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 23:40:24 -0700

How wide is wide when it comes to polarizers.  I've use a polarizer with
my 35 and the pictures seem to be OK.  Do you mean 28, 21 here?

MK

My experience has been with 28 mm and shorter.  Any wide angle lens that
covers an angle greater than 90 degrees may create a problem. Again, it
depends on where the sun is relative to the subject matter you are
photgraphing.
	Just as an experiment...look through the filter itself at the sky as you
move it toward and away from the sun. Notice the difference in intensity of
the blue sky color.
Allan