Subject: Re: [Leica] polarizers
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:10:31 -0400

In my experience, a polarizer on a 35 is fine, but on a 28 you will begin
to get distinct "banding" of an open sky. You can even use one beneficially
on a 21, however, if you frame the shot to avoid a broad expanse of open
sky, since the polarizer affects the capture of reflected as well as
refracted light.///Dick Baznik
________