Subject: [Leica] Thanks to Lug member and Don Chatterton
From: "dan states" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:40:53 PDT

I just wanted to thank the LUG member who recommended Don Chatterton
in place of the amazingly crappy WORLDPHOTO.

I am embarassed to say I don't remember the name, but I did take the
advice!

Don Chatterton was VERY professional and the merchandise was in better
than advertised condition.  It also arrived exactly when he said it
would.  (unlike the afore mentioned amazingly crappy WORLDPHOTO)

Thanks again