Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Fotografie
From: "dan states" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:44:56 PDT

Take the money and get a bulk roll of B&W film...Your own results will
no doubt be more interesting...

The magazine is so hit a miss it is really not worth it.  I'd say
about 60% of the content is total crap and bad grammar, with just
enough good photography included to keep suckers like me subscribed...

Dan

>Hello!
>
>I just received a subscription form for "Leica Fotografie." Since
I've never