Subject: [Leica] R6.2 buzz
From: DAVE YODER <leica@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:08:12 -0700

I've picked up a new R6.2 as my first Leica R body and I love it, but
have a question about a strange buzz after the shutter returns down,
only on the 250th/sec position. It's the same buzz that seems to be
timing the shutter while it's open on longer exposures, but that's the
only speed at which it buzzes for about a second after the mirror's come
back down.

Is that normal?

I don't mind it, but want to know if it's not supposed to be.

Thanks,

Dave Y.