Subject: Re: [Leica] Looooong development
From: "Andreas Frijdal" <frijdal@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 21:06:27 +0200

Dear Martin,

Not with XTOL. Someone suggested, TMAX 100, Rodinal 1+100 at 20°C for 20
min. The negs are rasor sharp (Hasselblad 80mm, sorry) although a bit thin.
But I am going to experiment next time I will 6ml  instead of 5ml for one
120 film, or stick to 1+100 and IE 80. Anyone has a suggestion?

Ciao

Andreas

Dr Andreas Frijdal
Casalmonte