Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] M6 FLASH TRIGGERING
From: "Andreas Frijdal" <frijdal@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:21:28 +0200

Dear Jo,

the problem:
M4-P: after several shots the traditional M-connection did not function
regularly anymore, now it has stopped completely. So I have bought a
hot-shoe adapter. I an earlier reply someone mentioned the fact that their
was a "plastic bloc which might burn-out" which let to my cynical comments
on leica quality (heresy) but that did not seem to bother or at least did
not result in any reaction!
M3: same thing after I had bought the special M3 adapter, now only the X
connection works but the hot-shoe doesn't fit here.

Ciao

Andreas

Dr Andreas Frijdal
Casalmonte