Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 FLASH TRIGGERING
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:26:25 +0100

Mine is an early Wetzlar version # 1667135, it doesn't.
More surprisingly it started playing up in the strangest way, when I wound on
it would automatically trip the shutter (not the flash!) until I tried pressing
the shutter release half way through the winding and then it was OK.
Bizarre! Never had that happen before in 15 years of M use, glad to see it
dissappear so quickly too!

Jem