Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 FLASH TRIGGERING
From: "Andreas Frijdal" <frijdal@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:20:27 +0200

dear lugfriends

a) yes, the shutterrelease triggers the flash even uncocked.
b) my sad experience is that my normal connectoins of the M3 and M4-P do not
function anymore. I heart that is was the plastic?

So as a solution I bought a hot-shoe adapter for the M4-P, which works fine.
Unfortunenately the same hot-shoe adapter does not function on the M3. I
bought the special adapter for the M3 but only the M-connection works. I
have not tested the M connetion with my flash (little studio outfit composed
of 2 Multiblitz Pro-lite 200 and one 400,with box and umbrella)

Has anyone some suggestions to have the cameras work the proper way or do I
have to send both for an repair shop?

Ciao

Andreas

Dr Andreas Frijdal