Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 8x32 Trinovid binoculars
From: "4Season" <4Season@boulder.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 19:55:52 -0600

- -----Original Message-----
From: Roy Zartarian <royzart@connix.com>
I can no longer contain my enthusiasm for these binoculars.

*I* can, but they sure are nice, aren't they? I have the current 8x32BAs and
find them a terrific compromise between small size and viewing comfort.
Particularly in the summer, I use these a lot in the nearby woods when the
morning light's grown too harsh for my photos.  I'll maybe sit down in a
shady spot and after awhile, the birds and other small critters resume their
activities around me. There's no particular system to my observations, I'll
just keep quiet and observe. The quick focusing action and what--2.5
meter?--minimum distance make these binoculars practically long-range
microscopes. I sometimes wish I had a camera lens to match them, if only I
could carry it!

Jeff