Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 8x32 Trinovid binoculars
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 01:06:16 -0300

Roy:

It may be better to bring the camera to the birds, than the birds to the
camera.  Put a blind in an adjacent tree as long as you are not afraid of
heights.  One of the best bird photographers around here actually will
erect constructions staging and put his blind on top of it.  He does this
over a period of time so the birds get accustomed to it.  Doing this he
also only needs an 80-200 and can set up a series of flahes for fill.

Regards,

Robert