Subject: Re: [Leica] Denver Camerarama This Sunday
From: "4season" <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:37:29 -0700

Yes, but as Will can also attest, sometimes all it takes is one underpriced
gem in a sea of drek to make it all worthwhile, and were it not for these
shows, I'd never have seen a Horizont, Plaubel Makina 67, Canoflex or any
number of other oddballs!

One of my favorite shows in the past has been Cameras in Paradise, usually
held in October in Waikiki, where out-of-state dealers have admitted to
basically unloading their cargo for a good price, so they could leave and
spend time on the beach! I've seen tables of Code U goodies that had me
really drooling :-)

Jeff