Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Early Friday N*
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 23:18:24 -0500

I know, not bad enough that it's not Friday but I have to compound it with a
Nikon lens.  Friend is selling his Nikon 80-200D ED lens.  Last version (no
tripod mount, one touch).  Excellent condition.  He wants 500 + shipping.  Sunday
it goes to a camera show so.......
E-mail me if you are interested.
Thanks for indulging me.  Some nifty Leica accessories and copy devices to follow
on Friday (not copies of Leica - devices to allow you to copy)
Bill