Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 contrition (Leica Pox)
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@FOO.GARPLY.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:45:51 -0500

You are suffering like the rest of us.  If you can afford it and are not
denying your family, go for it.  I tell my wife to pay for this or pay the
psychiatrist.  Sounds like you are on a life long journey that will just
make you buy more and more equipment.  Join the club.

My wife told me if I buy another Leica she is going to leave
me.....................  I sure am going to miss that girl.  We are
celebrating our 36th today.

Bill Grimwood