Subject: Re: [Leica] Which would you choose?
From: "4season" <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 19:14:20 -0700

Well, the computer provides me with a means of income, and a lot of
diversions (it's totally games-grade), but I think I'd stick with the
Leicas, because I just can't see being indoors, surfing the web or playing a
round of Incoming, when the morning light's fantastic. Without the computer,
I'd read more books, be better at keeping in touch with others (besides
those on email) and maybe would build or create more things, like I used in
the years BC (Before Computers)

Jeff