Subject: [Leica] WTB: Late 90-M lens & misc
From: "4season" <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 09:46:04 -0700

This isn't Friday, but I'm heading off to the camera show this weekend,
so...

I want to buy the following items:

Late-model 90mm Leica M lens

Inexpensive 135mm M lens offering good performance. Minor glass blemishes
okay.

Various Hasselblad items, A12 backs and accessories but also lenses,
including F-series.

Nice moderately-priced user Leica IIIf or IIIc, possibly with lens, to be
used as pocket camera, replacing Minox 35. Will consider ones needing work,
maybe even lots of it.

Email me privately, or let's meet up at the Denver Camerarama this Sunday.

Jeff Segawa
New email address: 4season@boulder.net