Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Tele-Elmarit first and second -Reply
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 00:34:14 +0000

At 09:35 AM 3/5/99 +1000, you wrote:
>Just on the topic of 90mm lens, I just bought an Elmarit M 90mm for my
>M6.
>One thing I'm finding a little difficult to get used to (having used SLRs
until
>I bought my M6) is the small size of the 90mm frames.  I should say that I
>have an M6 HTM.
>Perhaps my eyesight just isn't that good, but I do find it a bit more
difficult
>to precisely determine what I'm shooting - especially portraits of groups
>from a distance.
>Are there any aftermarket magnifiers to fit on an M6?
>Thanks in advance
>Gareth Jolly

Some of this may be a matter of what you are used to. One way to tackle
this would be to spend some time trying to use only the 135mm frame, just
as an excercise I mean. Going back to the 90mm frame after that will be a
big relief! Another way to deal with this is to use a separate 90mm
viewfinder on top of the camera for everything except metering and focusing.

Joe Berenbaum