Subject: Re: [Leica] Advice Needed...2nd M6 Body
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 20:28:11 -0800

>I've been driving myself *crazy* trying to make a decision, so I've decided
>solicit some assistance and advice from those more experienced than I...
I'd
>like to get another M6 body (that part of the decision was easy), but I
don't
>know whether to try to find a M6 HM, another Classic M6 or the TTL versions
of
>either one.

Sandy,

Like so many threads on the list, there is no answer. It is all subjective
and everyone knows what "he" likes but not what you like.

I have both, (classic & HM) I use both, and I'm glad I have
both.....however, you need to get one in your hands for more than a couple
of minutes and use it in your normal photo mode. I am right eyed and don't
need glasses (yet) so anything that I or most people would tell you will
have very little validity.

If you are close to Western Washington State - stop by and grab mine for the
day. If you can find one of the better shops - rent one for a day. Maybe you
are close to another LUGger who will let go for a few hours.

It is a large investment for just another hammer, so don't rely on what
other people might find useful. Somehow, find an NM that you can use for a
few hours.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA