Subject: [Leica] great photographers
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:30:57 -0800

- -----Original Message-----
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>

>National Geographic photographers are feeling the pinch. Instead of the old
6-9
>months to shoot an essay, most of them now get about 6 to 12 weeks. Though
>not always, depends on the story.

Speaking of which............I have not seen anything in the magazine from
Bill Allard since he went back on staff some time ago. Does anyone know what
they have him doing and where it can be seen. He is one of my favorites.
Or.......did he tell them where to go (again) before we had a chance to view
his latest efforts?

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA