Subject: Re: [Leica] Definition of a Professional
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:59:04 EST

Tina:

Thank you very much.  This is one of the things I was looking for.

Are you a member of this group and if so do you use the credentials in
promoting your photographic services?   Are any of the other Professional
LUGGER Photographers members of this group?

There is a higher order of professional photographers, correct?

Thanks Tina,

Bob Bedwell

<< The closest thing I know of to this is ASMP, the American Society for Media
 Photographers.  You have to be recommended by an established member and
submit
 a portfolio for review.  The initials after your name indicate that you have
 passed some kind of screening anyway!  They also work for photographers'
rights
 in legal disputes.  A good organization, but we are prohibited by law from
 becoming a union and cannot set prices (we can, however, discuss them which
 helps level the playing field!)

 Leically,

 Tina