Subject: Re: [Leica] Definition of a Professional
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:53:23 EST

Good point Mark.    Then, if you have the skill to receive funds for your work
you are a professional.   Unfortunately I think that this is the bottom-line
and it doesn't have to be 50% or more of your income.  It becomes a self-
applied title and I just don't like this.  It is not fair to those that put
their heart and sole into it.

Bob Bedwell

<< No, I think its a question of commitment and somebody gives you a dollar
 for a print at one point. >>