Subject: [Leica] RE: Problems with Leica IIIC
From: "Aubin, Norman C" <Norman.Aubin@Europe.Boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:10:37 -0000

Greetings folks!

Just been sitting on the side lines, lurking away and enjoying all the very
useful information and amusing anecdotes.  Heck, I'm even enjoying the
bickering that goes on about personalities and styles.

Most of you have been very helpful at one time or another, some always.
For that I thank you, you have done a wonderful service to those of us that
are still learning.

If I could just interject one request though . . . .

When you quote someone's two hundred and thirty five line post just to
add your two lines of "Me Too" to it, you really waste bandwidth.
Most of us are very good at SNIP-ing the unnecessary stuff, but there are
a couple of us who just don't seem to get it.  If its not too much to ask,
could those who just hit "Reply To" also take a minute to edit out the
majority of the quoted letter??  It seems every digest I get is about 50%
repeated stuff, most in toto.

The rest of you, please forgive my mundane interruption and continue the
discussions just as you are, you really are the most enjoyable part of my
work day!!

Thanks again for your patience and your willingness to share,

Norm Aubin