Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] R Hard to Focus
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 11:02:56 -0600

Sunday, Sunday, January 17, 1999, Eric Welch wrote:

> Actually, Nikon lenses tend to be more yellow. Leica is anything but blue.
> Contax lenses are bluer than Leica, and they will tell you they are "neutral."

I  think he was referring to the color through the view finder.  I know
that on my R6 the finder was WAY cool in color.  I often would look up
to  see  where  all  the nice gold light went only to see it was still
there.   This was a major distraction to me as when I am shooting color I
want to see the color while shooting.....

Of  course  the  chromes  always  showed  the  color correct, but it is
disconcerting to see the color "off" when looking through the finder.

The R8 was not as bad in this respect.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto