Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] (w)rotten journalists??
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 11:29:41 -0600

Sunday, Sunday, January 17, 1999, Lucien wrote:

> But at the same moment they published a test in which the Nikon F5
> (and in a way the F90X) was found much faster than both the EOS1n and
> EOS3.
> And I bet that they will also find the F100 faster (and better) than
> the EOS3 in their next comparison.
> By the way I don't think they are biased in favor of Nikon either.

My  one  question in all these test reports is..Don't you have to have
the  new "S" lenses (or whatever they are called) to take advantage of
the speed?

The  Canon's  are  fast  across the board, except for the really cheap
consumer  lenses,  and even then they are faster than the Nikons I have
seen.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto