Subject: Re: [Leica] [leica] Hong Kong Trip
From: "James R. Nelon" <JNelon@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 22:12:51 +0800

The LUG family here in Hong Kong, I'm sure, would like to meet you and take care of you while you're here. Include me in that venture. Then only caveat on my part will be that I'm starting a
new job on the first of February, and my schedule will be somewhat tenuous in the first few weeks. Time allowing, we'll show you the town, take in some REAL Chinese food and stretch your
Leica equipment capabilities (Noct avail darkness?). Looking forward to it. Give us your schedule particulars so we can hook up.

Jim Nelon