Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in the movies
From: "Andreas Frijdal" <frijdal@tin.it>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 09:50:30 +0100

dear all,

for all those weirdos out there who keep track of the frequency our little
gems
get exposed to the real public:
have you seen the beginning of +ACI-The Two Jakes (1995)+ACI- with Harvey Keitel and
Jack Nicholson? During the intro they show the front of a leica III for 45
seconds covering the entire screen+ACE-

ciao

andreas

Dr Andreas Frijdal
Casalmonte
50020 San Polo in Chianti (Fi)
Tuscany
Italy

frijdal+AEA-tin.it   +-39-055-8307318 home
frijdal+AEA-iue.it  +-39-055-4685332 work