Subject: Re: [Leica] Back to the drawing----
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 18:31:43 EST

Maybe...just maybe, we could altogether right a complaint to Leica in
Alastair's name.  I mean seperate we might not amount to an Algado or an HCB
but together, the LUG, they could start to understand that we have somewhat of
a purchasing power.  I am not for trouble but after all we buy their product
and we spend hours a week writing and talking about it, and marketing it for
them.  Somehow in the 90's and now close to the millenium doesn't "customer
satisfaction" amounts to something?

I've been on the LUG for quite a while now and to tell you the truth I am
truly fed up to hear that Leica inc. does not seem to take its customer more
seriously than that.  I have my own business and if I had been as "nonchalant"
with my customers I don't think I'd still be in business today.

I don't know if they need some business reengineering but they sure could use
some help from us in that so called "customer service" department. Jus a
tought...what do you think?
Francois

In a message dated 1/10/99 4:49:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,