Subject: Re: [Leica] Chalk/Charcoal HC110 XTOL, etc.
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 14:37:09 EST

Carl,

I use the XTOL fresh and full strength at 24 degrees...Celsius that is! :-)...
and I tend to leave it for the full time according to the Kodak document that
I found on their Web server...that is I do not discard 10 seconds before the
end.  Otherwise I would get thin negs.

Francois

In a message dated 1/10/99 1:53:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,