Subject: Re: [Leica] Project '99 ? a picture a day!
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 00:57:04 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:

> Alan Ball wrote:
>
> <<<But I have a real problem with the PAD quality requirement, the word
> "meaningful". Which brings us back to the source of this idea: what is the
> reason of existence of our pictures ?>>>>>>>
>
> Hey Alan baby, :)
>
> Meaningful
snip
> ted
>
> Ted Grant
> This is Our Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler.
> http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

I agree to much of what is being said about to the extent that:
I think this whole Meaningful PAD idea and thread is insipid. I think
the idiots who let there Leicas sit in the closets for Months to years
and a time are better off feeling guilty that having to deal with this
misdirected non-inspiration. I'd rather talk about Scotch, Babies and
Nikons then check in...