Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 00:30:15 -0700

george ivanyo wrote:

> Dan Post wrote:
> >
> > I am sitting here looking out the window at a miserable cold wet freezing
> > rain day, knowing that I am two days behind on the PAD goal already!
> > Drat!
> > Dan
> >
> > dwpost@msn.com
>
> Hey, Dan,
> Don't just look at it...photograph it!  ;)
> George

I've been mostly in bed sense Jan 21, 15 days with the flu. but one day
in my delirium shot my cat at the top of the stairs with my Hasselblad
and 3/6 mask, heavy tripod, trix... I think by the end of the year I'm
covered with 365 pics plus! In past years I'm covered with 365 rolls
Plus. I hope there's something to be said for non total consistency.