Subject: Re: [Leica] What REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS Drink
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 00:15:00 -0700

Dan Post wrote:

> Dan K.-
> Let's put it this way- the worst single malt is going to be better than any
> other type of whisky,
snip
> Dan P.( and believe me, some of these LUG members are REAL characters!)
> dwpost@msn.com

I've tasted some single malt whiskeys that tasted downright weird.  I
that instead of calling it SCOTCH you could have just as easily called
it WELCH. I find all these many postings about scotch and babies
hysterical. I could live with out them but might miss them if they
disappeared altogether. YES we're real characters and yes we can sound
awfully self involved.