Subject: Re: [Leica] Project '99 ? a picture a day!
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 08:08:11 +0100

Ted,

Today is the 4th, and I have taken what I hope are meaningful pictures on the
first 3 days of the year, so I guess I am participating too. Although I have to
say that some days the pictures will be taken with my Ricoh GR1, as there are
occasions when I cannot carry the Leica outfit with me.

Nathan

Ted Grant wrote:

> Now that's an interesting terminology. So OK how many real "PAD people" out
> there as we come to the close of day 3? Remember, you only need to shoot
> one meaningful picture a day for the 365 days of the last year of the
> millineum.
>
> By the look of it at the moment there seems to be only 3 who have made it 3
> days in a row.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium