Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting Leica on the stroke of midnight
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 08:14:38 +0100

Hi Bee Lian,

Yes, I did check in from Denmark, using my electronic organizer, so I
mercifully missed all the pictures posted directly to LUG, as the organizer
limits the size of incoming messages to about 10-15 kb.

Thanks for the info on the self timer, I will have a look around in
Brussels.

Nathan

Ron & Beelian Miller wrote:

> Hi Nathan,
>
> >From B&H (new york) catalog, i bought a Japanese made Universal Self
> timer for $19.95. The timer has an adjustable duration. I found that it
> varies from 6-14 seconds... depends on adjusting the length of the
> trigger. Required some testing. I'll be glad to provide more details.
>
> Good to see you are tuning in from Denmark?
> Bee Lian
>
> Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 17:40.34 +0100
> From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
> Subject: RE: [Leica] Shooting Leica on the stroke of midnight
>
> Hi Bee,
>
> Can you give me some details of your self-timer? I was looking at an old
> Leica self-timer one in London recently, but when I mentioned that I
> wanted to use it with the M6, the salesman told me that it would not
> work with it and that there is no self-timer for the M6 available.
> Obviously he was wrong--I am most anxious to get one, so please
> enlighten me. The lack of a self-timer on the M6 has always annoyed me,
> as I like to take family snaps with myself included.
>
> Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium