Subject: Re: [Leica] Marc v. Walter
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 15:58:53 -0800

Ernia Nitka wrote:

>Yo - on the eve of a new year how about a little civility.  I find both of
>your opinions on other topics interesting and have learned alot from both.
>I am fearful that if this continues one or both will leave in a huff - I and
>the rest of LUG would be the less for this.

Hi Ernie,

I'm afraid you're quite correct and we don't want to loose either one of them.

<<<<<<,,,,you guys would be like the scene in JAWS where richard dreyfus
and robert shaw are showing each other their shark scars. Just a thought
before I go and pore me a scotch and water>>>>>>

heck Ernie if we knew you were going to do that, I could have brought a
couple of bottles of single malt, you could have supplied the water and
invited the boys over to show their "shark scars!" :) Great way to bring in
the New Year! :)

Now you boys listen to Ernie, knock it off have your own Scotch for the
moment and quietly veg out and bring in the New Year with a smile and Happy
New Year and nice Leica thoughts.

Have a good one this evening lads and lets everybody be careful out there
to-night if you venture forth.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant