Subject: Re: [Leica] Marc v. Walter
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 19:44:41 -0600 (CST)

Damn, Will, you mean he's a lawyer, too?  If I'd have known that
I'd have been rude to him......what the hell....to paraphrase a
bigot standby phrase, some of my best friends are lawyers....shhhhhh
don't tell anybody, but we got one in the family.....we don't
want the public to know.......A lawyer, huh?  Damn, now I feel bad...
When he didn't understand my post, I thought he was lying....I didn't
know he was "handicapped".
Now I know why he insists on paperwork.....people ARE out to get him...

Happy Birthday Will/Happy New Year group,
Walt

On