Subject: Re: [Leica] More Musings on Photography
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 16:53:47 -0500

At 03:03 PM 12/31/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Oh, BTW Bill, The difference in an M3 and an M6.....

I know Walt. The point I wanted to make to Alan is that an M6 is a very
basic piece of equipment, not unlike the "basic" equipment the "ancients"
used, no auto expose or advance, etc. The big exception is of course the
fact that the names invoked tended to use medium or large format cameras,
not dinky little 35mms.

I am beginning to suspect that Alan Hull may be "stirring the pot" here.

Bill Franson