Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica virus, Alan, R8+100 APO MACRO WTB
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 11:39:53 -0600

>I'll try to keep the wider lenses exclusively in M form, and limit the R
>side to what the M cannot do (100mm macro and 180mmf2.8 apo).

That's a good plan at first. :-)

But then you see the need for some moderat stuff so you can use your R
system instead of having to also use M at the same time, and waste film
becuase you have to use two different bodies for one job.

So eventually, you'll want some of the less expensive R stuff just to fill
in. (I've been thinking like that already, though I have nothing between 19
and 90 in R stuff...yet.

Help, I'm losing my grip! :-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Consciousness: that annoying time between naps