Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica virus, Alan, R8+100 APO MACRO WTB
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 14:13:57 -0800

<snip>

Recently I shot about 10 rolls with my Canon EOS equipment
   which I have put aside because I was shooting with  my Leica Ms
   much of this year.  I used to be very happy with my Canon lenses,
   especially the 100mm Macro and 70-200 L.   I tried the M for the
   compact size, not because I was unhappy with my EOS equipment.
   The new batch of  prints left me quite unsatisfied, so I went back to
   take a look at the old prints (you know, maybe because I haven't
   shot the stuff for a while, maybe ?  maybe ?).   Horror of horrors !
   There is just no  comparison betwen the L and C prints !  Will there
   be  nothing but Leica for me in the future (hey, that's not too bad
   a fate, heh  ?)    Will it be  the poor  house for my children  ?

Yikes.  I just did the same thing.  Took my Canon out for the first time in
a year.  It was looking so lonely (okay, it was the second time).  Went for
a favorite walk with my wife and two greyhounds on a trail near our house.
Made myself take all of 14 frames.  What a racket!  Hated every minute of
it.

Cheers
Kevin Hoffberg