Subject: RE: [Leica] Apples and Oranges
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 23:09:59 -0600

>Sounds like you own an F5?  People DO try to justify what they own.

Nope. I have owned one, and I've owned an EOS1n. No competition. But that's
to be expected. The F5 was designed to beat the EOS1n. Canon will have a
new camera some day. And it won't be the EOS3. I just heard a report today
that some owners of the EOS3 are underwhelmed.

And suspect your statistic of 80% Canon isn't correct. There are a lot of
Canons, but Nikon still has a larger part of the market than 15 percent. I
do cover professional sports.

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

God is REAL, unless explicitly declared INTEGER.