Subject: Re: [Leica] Minox 35GT, watch the electronics!
From: "Andreas Frijdal" <frijdal@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 09:07:25 +0100

Dear Bob,

I entirely agree with you about the image quality, but to be honest you
should also mention the EVER failing electronics.
I liked them becasue they are very pocketable and light. I had 3, THREE of
them but in the end I gave up, now I got a rollei 35SE, a bit heavier but
still pocketable, hoping that the electronics are a little bit better. For
some reason I tend to believe that Germany is not that good when electronics
are concerned!

Ciao

Andreas

No Archive