Subject: [Leica] Kachadurian's new opus
From: Stanley E Yoder <syoder+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 15:57:27 -0500 (EST)

    Under the Christmas tree Friday was Lugger Tom's very fine tome,
"Views from the Sleeping Bear," being c.125 photographs in and around
the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore in northwest lower Michigan,
near Tom's home in Traverse City.
    Well done, Thomas! Very evocative images of an area I knew
personally when my parents had a cottage there in the 60s and 70s.
Well-reproduced, too, on coated paper.
    According to his tech notes, Tom used a variety of cameras,
including an M4-P with a 50 Summicron, 90 Tele-Elmarit, and 28 Rokkor.
The film was mostly Velvia, so the color is rich.
    I heartily commend this work to you all. Got mine from Amazon.com

Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh

Best to you all for the remainder of the century. And beyond.